This course aims to present the learners with the language and concepts found in books and newspapers and magazine articles on public administration/management and economics; to develop the comprehension of management texts; to develop the listening skills in the fields of public administration and management; provide the learners with opportunities to express management concepts, reformulating the learner’s own while summarizing, analyzing, criticizing and discussing ideas.
- Grammatical and structural review of English
- Review of standards grammatical forms
- Application of grammatical structure in a variety of business and public administration writings
- Reading comprehension
- Development of reading comprehension proficiency
- Reading comprehension in business and public administration topics
- Composition skills
- Writing logical, coherent and persuasive prose related to management
- Gerson, Sharon J. (2006). Teaching Writing: Process and Product. New Delhi: Pearson.
- Nissani, Moti & Lohani Shreedhar (2013). Adventures in English Vol 1. Kathmandu: EKTA Books Pvt Ltd.
- Nissani, Moti & Lohani, Shreedhar (2013). Adventures in English Vol 2 . Kathmandu: EKTA Books Pvt. Ltd.