The objective of this course is to provide foundational knowledge and conceptual understanding of Organizational Behavior (OB) theories and to provide skills to put those ideas and theories into practice. Key techniques and processes designed to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness are examined from the perspective of management, employees and society at large.
- Organization Behavior
- Concept, Scope and Process of OB
- Organization and the Individual
- Historical development of OB
- OB and Behavioral Sciences
- Basic Human processes
- Concept of Learning
- Learning Theories,
- Social Perception and social identity
- Basic nature of personality
- Understanding of emotions and Stress
- Individual in Organizations
- Concept and Significance of job satisfaction
- Basic Concept, importance and process of motivation
- Motivation theories
- Group Dynamics
- Concept and types of Group, Group dynamics
- Teams and their effectiveness
- Basic nature of Communication
- Barriers of communication
- The nature and functions of leadership
- The Organizational Processes
- The Basic nature of Organizational Culture
- The concept of Organization Change
- Meaning and Significance of Organization Development
- Adhikari, Dev Raj (2014). Organizational Behavior. Kathmandu: Buddha Academic Publishers and Distributors.
- Agrawal, Govind Ram (2015). Organizational Behavior in Nepal. Kathmandu: M.K. Publishers and Distributors.
- Brown, Warren B & Moberg, Dennis. J. (1980). Organizational theory and Management: A Margo Approach. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
- K.C, Phatta Bahadur (2060). Sanhathnatmak Bybahar. Kathmandu: Nabin Prakashan.
- Kelly, Joe (1987). Organizational Behavior: Its Data, First Principles and Application. Delhi: Surjeet publications.
- Luthans Fred (1992). Organaizational Behaviour. New York: McGraw_Hill Inc
- Luthans,Fred (1998). Organizational Behavioural. Boston: Irwin McGraw-Hill
- Mathema, Sushil Bhakta & Bhattarai, Manoj (2071). Santhnatmak Bybahar. Kathmandu: Dhaulagiri Booka and Stationary.
- Moorhed Gregory & Griffin, Rocky (1999). Organizational Behavior. Delhi: AITBS Publishers and Distributors.
- Newstrom, John W. /Davis, Keith (2003). Organizational Behavior: Human Behavior at Work. New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited.
- Pradip Kumar (1996). Organizational Theory and Behavior. India: Kedarnth Ram Nath and Company.
- Pugh, D.S. (1971). Organization Theory. England: Penguin Books.
- Raw, V.S. & Narayan, P.S. (1995). Organization Theory and Behavior. Delhi: Konark Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
- Robbins Stephen. P. & Sanghi, Seema (2007). Organizational Behavior. Delhi: Dorling Kindersley.
- Singh, Hridaya Bahadur (2072). Sangthnatmak Bybhar tatha Manab Sansadhan Bybasthapan. Kathmandu: Asmita Books Publishers and Distributer.